Guidelines for the Students who are coming from outside for the First Year Examination -Semester I (March 2021)
Students who are coming from outside (proper students those who have get the permissions only and repeat students) are instructed to strictly follow the guidelines given below.
- All should enter to the Faculty premises through the back side gate where the student identity to be verified by producing your student Identity card.
- All students should follow the safety guidelines given by the Ministry of Health.
- Strictly adhere to social distancing and hand-washing practices.
Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all the times.
- All should directly go to the allocated examination hall (Lecture Hall- L11) It’s prohibited to going anywhere else in the faculty premises such as offices, canteen, common places etc.
- You can collect your admission card/s before you entering to the examination hall (near to the examination hall).
- Once after finishing your exam, you must leave from the examination hall and go out through the same entrance you have entered (the records will be maintained there).
- The students who didn’t attend to the practical sessions (except the repeat students from previous batches) will not be allowed to sit for the practical Examination.
For further details, please contact 025-2266125.
Faculty of Applied Sciences