Accounts Division operates under the Finance Administration Department of Rajarata University of Sri Lanka. It provides a significant support to the faculty to achieve the objectives of the university by performing following key activities.
- Maintaining the accounting system of the faculty and process all relevant documents.
- Preparation of Annual Budget and Action Plan for Upcoming Year.
- Preparation of Procurement Plan and handling day-to-day procurement of goods and services.
- Paying for Certified Vouchers and Cash Book Management.
- Book keeping and Preparation Schedules for Financial statements.
- Maintaining budgetary control for recurrent and capital expenditure activities according to the annual financial budget.
- Carrying out financing facilities for the Undergraduate and postgraduate students of the faculty.