- MSc in Computer Science -University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka (reading)
- BSc (Honors) in Information Communication Technology – Rajarata University of Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka (2020)
- Human Computer Interaction
- Cloud Computing
- ICT 3201 – Human Computer Interaction
- ICT 2209 – Communication Skills
- COM 1407 – Computer Programming
- Lecturer (Temporary) (2020, October to Present), Department of Computing, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka, Mihintale, Sri Lanka
- Demonstrator (Temporary) (2020 March – 2020 September), Department of Information and Communication Technology, Faculty of Technology, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka
- Herath, W.B.P.N., Ranasinghe, R.A.K.I., Sandaru, M.P.C., Lakmali, I.A.S., Aluthgama, A.G.N.K.,Abeysinghe, A.M.A.P.. (2021). Identifying The Mental Status of Bedridden Elderly by the Body Temperature, Heart Rate, and Skin Conductivity Using an Arduino Sensor Module. International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology. 5. 10.33564/IJEAST.2021.v05i12.031.
- Herath, W.B.P.N., Ranasinghe, R.A.K.I., Sandaru, M.P.C., Lakmali, I.A.S., Aluthgama, A.G.N.K.,Abeysinghe, A.M.A.P.. (2020). Adjustable Bed with Real Time Data Monitoring and Analyzing for Bed Ridden Elderly People. 35-39. 10.33564/IJEAST.2020.v05i06.006.
- Herath,W.B.P.N., Irugalbandara, T.C., Fernando,M.S.D., Game based learning as an e-learning strategy in programming education for school children. ASURS 2019 – Applied Sciences Undergraduate Research Sessions, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka